I like how Regina didn’t even question the appearance of a giant murderous Snow Man. She just showed up, got shit done, and then poofed away without asking for any explanation. Like, “Oh a monster. Must be Tuesday.”
Well my sister just bought me a fantastic christmas present, come the 25th of december ill be the proud owner of one of stephen amells fuck cancer shirts, also all that money went to charity so Im pretty happy about that too.
i got 99 problems and probably about 94 of them come from my lack of motivation to do anything
0 motivation to get this done probably because I already know I’m moving across to a different degree next year and also I hate painting (most of the time, sometimes its alright).
do you ever get mad at yourself because youre not even good at the things you thought you were good at
YOU PUT THE THING INTO WORDS
- *Ice monster attacks*
- Robin Hood: Our arrows aren't stopping it!
- Emma: Neither is my magic. What do we do?
- *Regina kills ice monster with fireball*
- Emma: Wow, how did you do that?
- Regina: It's a fucking ICE monster.
- Emma: Oh.
- Robin: Ah.
- Regina: I'm surrounded by fucking idiots.
- Emma: For future reference, how do you conjure up a fireball?
- Regina: I already taught you that. Weren't you paying attention?
- Emma: I got distracted.
- Regina: By what?
- Emma: Your eyes.
- Regina: Understandable.
- Marian: Robin, are you really sure that the Evil Queen was your girlfriend?
- Robin: Of course.
- Marian: Not Emma's?
- Robin. What? Why would you ever think that?
- Marian: Dude, they're making out behind that tree?
- Robin: Ah.